Monday, January 24

almost a year now

I had a session with this cute little guy waaaaaay back in April/May (I think).  I ran across these pictures tonight and realized I haven't posted them yet. (along with a lot of other sessions).  I am really struggling to find the time to do any blogging. It is always at the end of my "to do" list that usually doesn't get crossed off and then is added to the next day's list.  That is okay, right?
Well this guy was sooooo charming with his red hair and blue eyes. He is almost a year now.  I can't believe it. 



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



2 comments:

  1. thank you so much kristi!
    i absolutely LOVE my pictures! (the 2nd one is my favorite!)
    these really brought back a flood of memories & emotions!
    i can't believe it's been almost a year! it has gone by too fast. i still wish he was this little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you found them.

    ReplyDelete