Friday, January 28

2010 Suguturaga Video

I made this lil video in imovie. It was fun to go back and preview all of the fun we had last year.  I think this is why I think pictures are priceless. I am getting older and I am forgetting everything.  This is one memory that I will have forever.  My kids can enjoy it, too.  I wanna make a goal to take more pictures of my family this year.  I want to catch everything. I know I will forget even the littlest things.  I'm also going to try to do better with getting more family pictures.  
2010 was such a great year. Every year just keeps getting better.  I love watching my children grow. I like always having a chubby little body to snuggle with.  I love to just listen to their conversations to each other.  
There is one question that  always haunts me... When I am old and gray, will I regret my time spent?  Did we really LIVE?  I can look back on these pictures and see that we may not have a lot of money to travel or see wonderful places, but we really laughed hard every day, we said "I love you" a lot to each other, and we enjoyed spending time with each other and friends and family.  We danced to music, we made messes, we explored places nearby, and we just enjoyed every ray of sunshine, every colorful sunset, blue skies with shiny white clouds,  and even cold days that left us warm and cozy inside.  We barbecued, threw water balloons, rode scooters, and ate a lot of ice cream.  I hope that we can LIVE in 2011!!! 

This year I want to do more camping, hiking, and swimming.  I want to go on more Sunday walks/drives and read more books to my kids.  I want to visit the library more and always have music blasting in my house. I want to grow a garden.  I want to create a website.  I want to go on more dates with my Man. :) I want to buy a cruiser bike and bike more to the park or gym.  I want to see the ocean and just spend a week playing in it. I want to fly a kit and I want to make a picnic quilt to lay on under a tree.  I want to play tennis until late at night under the lights,  I want to wake up earlier and get to the temple more often.  I want to long board the canyon more.  I want my kids to be able to run through the big sprinklers at the park more.  I want to go out for  ice cream more because it always tastes better.  This is my 2011 bucket list.

The songs are
Big as the Sky- AM 60
I Do Adore- Mindy Gledhill
Rhythm of Love- Plain White T's
We Belong Together- AM 60

8 comments:

  1. Cute post and ADORABLE movie! You are the cutest, mommy, wife, and friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gwenevere and I watched your movie while eating Breakfast. I love it. I love the color, the music and most of all the faces. 2010 was awesome hooray for 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only way I know how to keep memories are to always live in the present. Not the past or future but the present!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooooo glad you got those off your computer!!!!!!! Fast fun year! and over too fast!!! So happy you have so many cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh i LOVE the video! i love the picture of your youngest son chewing on haini's dreads, and i caught a picture of his miko stash. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristi

    This movie is absolutely adorable and I loved watching it. You are an artist, so much talent. BTW, I am Diane, Sister Grace's neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this...this is such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice to meet you diane. Glad that you are taking care of my sister. :)

    ReplyDelete