Saturday, February 5

Special Dan


I found this written on the inside of a book in the basement of my parent's home.  It soon became one of my favorite books.

17 aug. 74

special dan,
        i like you       i think
         i'll always like you

                      your friend sandy


Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(some of my favorite parts)

I like you
And I know why
I like you because
You are a good person
To like

I like you because if I am mad at you
Then you are mad at me too
It's awful when the other person isn't
They are so nice and hoo-hoo you could just about
punch them in the nose

I like you because
I don't know why but
Everything that happens
Is nicer with you
I can't remember when I didn't like you
It must have been lonesome then

Photobucket
I am so excited to do part 2 of this session.  I think it was literally 10 degrees out and we only had about 10 minutes.  Lets shoot for another session but this time lets make it for the summer.

6 comments:

  1. I love these pictures. I hope you don't mind but I'm going to print some off to put in Gwenevere's room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still missing thw mark! I am looking over the book at your camera. That was a warm day! You should have been around when it was -15 and the wind was blowing! The one good thing was they cancelled Mom's school and she got to stay in bed tell noon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! Thank you! I love them! I agreee, let's do it again when it's warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that last picture. It is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My parents need some of these. I like the one where your dad is peeking over the book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pics of your parents, especially the first ones. It really shows the fun personality I remember them having.

    ReplyDelete