Friday, February 11

You Worth It!!!

I took these back in November when the air was crispy cold and the leaves were down.  These girls  were learning about their individual worth.  It was AWESOME!!! Right as I walked in the door I saw a sign that said
"You're worth it".
They had a special day doing make-overs, photo shoots, and then a fashion show followed.  I was overwelmed with how naturally beautiful they ALL were. Each had a special glow and their own personality.  Some were shy and reserved while others were laughing, posing and more daring. Some were young, only 12, and so innocent and fun. Others were older and more mature.  They were so kind and humble and I don't think any of them really could understand how beautiful and special they are.
I have a special place in my heart for any girl between the age of 12 to 18. That is such a hard time and I remember it like it was yesterday.
On an artistic note, this photo shoot was really REALLY hard for me. I am not used to doing more of a posed thing. It was really hard to get something candid when there was just me and one person in front of me. I found myself saying a lot of stupid jokes just to get a laugh.  I discovered it is a lot easier to sit back and shoot shots of how others interact with each other.  I LOVED having the opportunity to try it. Thanks Julia!!!


Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket







Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kristi, you are soooo right. These girls are BEAUTIFUL and your photos are amazing!! I loved everyone of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures of beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Kristi!It doesn't even look like you had a hard time.Beautiful Young Women, I'm sure inside and out:)

    ReplyDelete