Sunday, February 6

turning 8

This cute guy was baptized a while back (I think back in October) and his mom wanted a special session done.  Something I want to for sure do when my kids turn 8.  I love 8 year olds. They are so fun. They are still kids but they seem to start to gain confidence and a sense of themselves at 8.  Believe me... I teach 18 of them each day (2nd graders) and it is so fun for me to watch them. They soak up any compliment and they still really want to make good choices yet they all have started to develop their own unique talents and personality traits.  Well, this guy was just so sweet and so adorable.  He seemed to have a pure heart and he was hilariously uncomfortable in front of the camera.  It was so cute to watch. I absolutely LOVED having this opportunity.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. very cute! what a great idea - turning 8 pics. TOTALLY gonna do it too!! awesome as always kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eight year olds are really fun. Especially in the church. I think another special age in the church youth is 12.

    ReplyDelete