Saturday, February 19

Car Conversations

Some of the best conversations come while driving in the car.

Me: Marley, you have to wear your seatbelt or else you will go flying out of the car.
Marley: I can't fly mom, I don't have wings.

Sitani: Mom, you are a cutie.  Does that sound like cougar, too?

On the way home from basketball, it was really late and we were driving in silence. Out of the blue...
Marley: I'm not dead yet.
             (another long break)
             When there are sharks, then I'm dead.

Sitani: Mom, we are really late.  But we have a FAST car.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laugh of the day. Been thinking about you guys. Wish we were closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha those were so cute! Especially the one about the sharks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the one about the sharks. So makes me think of Apple. What exactly are they thinking about?

    ReplyDelete