Tuesday, June 21

the birthday boy

Boston is one already. I can't believe it!!!  He was just a newborn.  We did some birthday pictures a couple weeks ago. He is SUCH a HANDSOME kid.  Both of these kids are just the funniest to take pictures.  I can't help but fall in love with their big blue eyes.  Plus, I literally owe my life to their parents as well.  They are the coolest family ever.  Thanks Matt and Kim!!!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I love

the gap between his teeth,
her legs in the air on the blanket,
her crazy eyes when she is squeezing him
her hair all over the place with her face scrunched up
his GQ looks

Happy Birthday Boston!!!



Photobucket
Maybe someday, these two will be roommates in college or something.  So cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment