Friday, June 24

missing my boy

He is gone for 4 days and it has only been one.  
It feels like a week.  
Marley fell asleep on his bed in tears.  
I layed with her for a while.
We acted excited because he was so excited.
It will be a good thing for him.
He will make a memory.

It is quiet here, though.

I miss his questions.
I have a thing on my phone where I record all of his crazy questions.
I LOVE that he thinks I know the answers to everything.
Someday he will realize that I don't.  



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
What animal does watermelon come from?

How come Jesus made us meat?  I don't want to be meat.  I might get eaten.

Why is Jesus named Jesus?

Who name Jesus?

How does the motorcycle man does his groceries?

Is that dog saying "hello" or is he saying "stay away from my house?"

Why does the dog want to guard his house?  Is it because he wants to be bad?

Why was Malakai's dog mad at me? (he has a little dog that barks)

Who made wood?

Who made the toys from McDonalds?

Lightbulbs --- How does the people get the light inside the glass?

How did Jesus get out of the tomb?

Why is it yellow for light?
(why is light like a bright yellow)


.....I can't keep up with him. 

Good luck grandma and grandpa and Tessha!!!



*


6 comments:

  1. I love the motorcycle/grocery question? Such a cute kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kid! He's standing right here beside me and we're going to do a post about all the fun we are having together. But we still miss mom, both of us. Thanks for letting your boy go with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has been so good! Grandma wants to keep him! We thing we had better bring him home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom got him to think through things and he got to where he answered his own questions. I think he will always have a special relation with his Grandma! Then most men do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sitani was the most well behaved boy I have ever seen. Serious. Thanks so much for letting him come. Preston had so much fun playing with him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pictures Kristi! You're the bomb!

    ReplyDelete