Thursday, August 11

Beautiful Couple/Beautiful Day


I was in Southern Cal in July and got the chance to be with this gorgeous couple when they were sealed together as a family in the Newport Beach Temple.  They were so fun and easy going and so easy to capture.  Thanks for Sydney and Aveni for letting me be a part of your beautiful day.  I love your cute little family and wish you all the best.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
These shows their true characters. :)  I love how FAST she could make this face.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
This was one of my favorites.  I fell in love with it right as I saw it through my lens.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the picture that you're in love with too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kristi you did such a great job with these photos! I love the ones where they are standing under the big arches.

    ReplyDelete