Monday, August 8

Starting Something New


This little darling is starting her first year of school.  She already has a list of questions that are specially saved to ask her teacher.  I hope her teacher is ready for her.

While taking some shots,
I paused and just looked at her and I said,

"Wow, do you know that you are just sooooo beautiful?"

She responded in her sweet voice,

"Yea... my mom tells me that sometimes... when we are driving far in the car... and it is really quiet."

I laughed and thought how awesome is was that she could even remember the times her mother told her that.

I hope she always knows how beautiful she is.

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



4 comments:

  1. Oh she is sooooo cute. I can't believe how big she is getting. Kristi when my little girl starts school will you come take pictures of her? I've already asked James if there's a away we could fly you out for Baby sister's baby blessing to take family pictures for us. We're working on it, we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love, love, love them. So her! Laughing at nothing in particular. Picking every flower she finds. Adding a feather to her collection. Those little wisps of hair falling in her face. Thanks for capturing my beautiful little gilr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dalynn, she is gorgeous. so fun, so hilarious. I'm sorry that it is taking so long. I will still send your cd. I'm so backed up and starting work again too. It was fun to spend some time with you guys and your cute girls.

    Elizabeth. PLease come. We wanna see your cute little family and of course do some picturees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I love the setting and the photos.

    ReplyDelete