Friday, August 19

CALiFORNiA Part 1

We got a chance to get away for a couple of weeks in July, just me and the kids.  Heinrich had to stay back and do his schooling (a certain dance class-which is another story).  BOO.  Although we wish he could have come, we still had a blast getting out and going on a little adventure.  We started by following my sister in law down to Fallbrook in Southern Cal.  Oh how I fell in love with this cute little town within the first hour.  I had been there before because this is where Heinrich went to High School, but I didn't remember it being so colorful and green and so so so cozy.  It was about 20 minutes from the beach and in the countryside away from all the traffic and pollution.  I loved it!

I have tons of pictures to put up but these are just from our first day.

Photobucket

Leaving Orem and sooooo excited.
Photobucket


Photobucket
The kids got to get the newspaper with their grandpa every morning. They all took turns getting it out of the mailbox.  It was the cutest thing ever and now my kids have adopted him as their California grandpa.

Photobucket
At first, Elijah was not sure about the cats but by the end of our stay he was actually trying to pick them up.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Marley was transformed into a fish.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I have so much more, but I also have so many things to do.  RRRR
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. You are such a good mom. Sometimes I wish I were your kid. :-)

    ReplyDelete