Sunday, April 13

Blue and White Day

Saturday was the big and might I add "FREE" BYU Blue and White game. We had fun and it was a perfectly sunny day.  This is my favorite pic because we entered the stadium and he just got so excited and started shouting Go BYU. I think that he remembered it from last years games with Haini.
Lili and Sitani
Marley with her ponytail cousins
and... of course Auntie Grace came to make it even more exciting.
After the game, JayR took Sitani down to the field to meet the players. One even put his helmet on him.  He loved it.
This is where the real game started. We played on the field for about a hour afterwards. Sitani made his run in and said hello to his wild and crazy fans.
Marley was just excited to feel the sun and touch grass.
A little moment to cool down and reflect on the game.
Oops. Mom said "time to go."
A little stop at the park on the way home. 

11 comments:

  1. That first picture is awesome! Wasn't the weekend gorgeous? We stayed outside all day long! The poor little girls have sunburned faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute! Go UTAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny. I woke up the other night because Sitani was moving around in my bed and he was saying "Go BYU!" The funny thing is that he was still sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like fun! We took our boys to the FREE Jazz game, and they loved it! Sitani loves football dosn't he! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you on spring break now? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, so the BBQ last sunday was canceled, oops, sorry, my bad. But it is on this sunday at Sila's house. So come to it with us. I try to text you all the time, but you never reply maybe you dont know it is me? Maybe you cant get text? But i will call you. And REMIND you to be there this sunday.
    That is so funny about Sitani saying that in the night. That cracks me up, he meant to say GO UTAH tho
    Love ya
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look what a fun mom you are! Your kids are too dang cute. I am so ready to go to Vegas with ya...just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Visiting Teacher - I stumbled across your page while I was blog stalking. Love your pictures!!

    Leilani

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so so glad that you found me! Yea! I am excited to read your updates. So it sounds like you are living in the Provo'ish area, and you are teaching? Your kids are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You need to sell the first one to the BYU football department as a poster. You could make a mint!!
    Just remember your mama. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those pictures are so awesome, and your kids are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete