Wednesday, April 9

Crazy Kids


I woke up yesterday from a long night of musical beds. Somehow Sitani, Marley and I all ended up on Sitani little twin bed. I was even more shocked to see how the two were sleeping. This is for reals. Sitani had his foot resting on her bum and then he had his others one crossed over the top. I was cracking up because Marley was totally knocked out and didn't even move while her body was up against the wall too.
Here is a little bit of a closer look at the brother sister foot action.
This seems to be Marley's favorite spot of the house.  Everytime I turn around she has climbed the beanbag and is tapping her hand on the table. I think that she likes to be up high and that is the highest she can get. She hasn't fallen YET... but is so scary. I think I will be moving the table around or something soon.
Here is another one the these crazy kids thinkin that they own the kitchen. Sitani had the freezer door open trying to get ice cream and Marley had the cabinet open trying to get I do not know.  (Yes that is a little potty) He dragged his potty out of the bathroom to use as a stepping stool. I wish he would use it for what it is suppose to be used for.
Sitani found this box with binoculars in them. He got so excited and I didn't think that he would know what they are for. He quickly went to the window and tried to pull up the blinds and look out.  Wow... my little spy kid was entertained for almost an hour. I hope our neighbors didn't walk by.  Oops.
These kids are so crazy. Where is their mama?

7 comments:

  1. SOOOO cute! That is a fantastic way to sleep at night--looks comfy! ;-) Your kids might be crazy, but they are freakin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that sounds worse then when I would come into you and Laura's bedroom and take over the bed. heehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny! Your kids are just too cute! What ever would you do with your time if you didn't have kids to entertain you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a crack up! How did they get like that and then stay asleep? Crazy but how nice to cuddle together! Oh and i love the potty seat as a stool...seriously, that is just too funny! Sounds like your home has always something going on...fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha - yeah, we use our little potty/step stool for just about everything. I think the first time little Apple pulled herself to standing she used the potty/step stool. Funny things. I LOVE sleeping shots. Thanks for including those.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I hear we are BBQing this sunday. How fun, I havent seen you guys in a long time. and I get to see Marley. you guys better not stand us up! :) See ya sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ps. wanna know something weird? Your brittany friend from Hawaii is my very very best friend that i grew up with in ARIZONA, brittany is her cousin. I knew about brittany when I was like 5. How weird!!! and then you went out and met her in Hawaii, and now you guys are friends. That seriously tripps me out!!
    love ya

    ReplyDelete