Thursday, April 3

Guess who is walking?

Yes!!! Sitani is walking. JOKE!!! Hahahahaha. Okay there has been quite the drama in our house lately. I have been trying desperately to get Marley to walk for me because I could feel that it would be any day now and I didn't want to miss it. On Monday, she managed to take 2 steps for me and then she just jumped into my arms. I was really nervous that she would take her first real steps while I was at work. Sure enough, Haini called me yesterday at work and said that she got up and was walking across the room. I didn't believe it. So last night, sure enough, I saw her stand up in the middle of the room and totally walk to me. AAAAHHHHHH. It was so cute because she is just grinning and laughing. She seems to be so excited. She did it a couple of times. Just my luck, that I would miss that moment while at work but I'm sure that I will see her walk many times in my life. MArley is growing up and she can't wait to be able to run around with Sitani. Believe me..I'm trying to potty train Sitani but Marley wants to be in the bathroom with him too. Haini says that she just wants to be the supervisor. As you can see, this is a picture of when Sitani left the fridge door open and ran away and I caught Marley in the fridge trying to suck on Haini's hotsauce bottle. THat would have been fun. AAAAHHHHH kids are so much fun.
Marley in the fridge just looking at the wonderful world of sauces.

Sitani totally fell asleep in this position. I turned around and wondered why it was so quiet. He had chip dip all over his face. 
And you wonder why she is fascinated with the fridge. My kids think that they own the pantry.  It is funny to watch them just try to get what they want to eat.
This one cracks me up. It is like the call of the wild.  I think that she is trying to suck on his heel.
Here is another great moment at the high chair. I can't feed Marley without her grabbing the spoon and fighting to hold it herself. I have to give her two spoons for each hand and then I can feed her with my spoon.
These two just love to cruise around the living room together in their hot red convertible. Check out the muscle man.  
I don't know if he put her in there or she chose to go in there but I came out and he was trying to get in there with her. Once again, naked.
Sitani got a new bed and within two minutes of Haini getting it insidehe had his helmet and ball and started to break it in. He loves to bounce on the bed. I love it too. He gets really tired and it is free entertainment.
This is Sitani and his famous backward four layer underpants. He has finally started to sit still while we read books. I catch him trying to read the books to himself in his room.  His favorite is "No David."

12 comments:

  1. Yeah! Can't wait to come and play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awsome! Walking is a huge step. Now you will be even more busy!! Your kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha wow she is walking already. What was it, tuesday that I was there and she almost did it. Ya! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe she can walk! That's so awesome--my niece the same age doesn't even crawl yet! Way to go Marley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe that Marley can walk. That is just crazy. And I havent even met her, and I live like what 30 min away. Wow, thats bad. We need to get together. Well, you sure do have cute kids. its fun for me to see, because it might be some what of the color my kids will get.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like every minute is an adventure at your place. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the pictures. I actually read your blog from the end to the beginning. I don't know why i shared that info with you but just so you know, your blog is just as fun to read top to bottom as bottom to top. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know Kim she is Russ's sister. We used to hang out with Russ and Tiff a lot when we lived in Gunnison. What a small world that you work with her. Tell her Hi from us. How are you? Anything new?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sitani reminds me of my sister (Sarah's ) oldest little guy. (Gavin) Such a boy! Cute, cute kids. I love how Marley is naked in some of the pictures. It's so funny, I didn't realize how often our kids our naked until I start looking through our pictures. Karly is too old to post her nudey shots, but she is the worst. She loves to be naked and is probably naked 90% of the time.
    That refridgerator picture of Marley is soooo cute, and the picture of Sitani asleep on the table. Precious! What darling kids. Man, I wish we lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you think Marley walking is neat you ought to ask her mama to clog!!! FUN STUFF!!
    Way to go Marley!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahaha...why do you have to bring that into the picture? Those clogging days are well under covers and long forgotten. Hahahaha.. that was so fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH my goodness, they are SO CUTE!!! You have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete