Friday, April 4

I'm Too Sexy For My Picture


Okay.. I always write about the kids and sometimes forget the exciting life of Haini. Here is a picture from rugby. He went to practice and they ended up taking pics of him and made it into a promoting poster for UVSC rugby.  Wowsers... Watch out.  Now that is intimidation.
Raw fish anyone????  Here are some pics of his recent sushi rolling.  Now let me see your sushi roll. Okay...not really.  Please stop.
MMMMMMMM. My own little plate of California Roll. I love that stuff.
Some Chicken on a stick with his SECRET SAUCE.  OOOOHHHH. 
This one cracks me up because he wanted a picture of the sushi next to his little friend "The Lucky Buddha."

8 comments:

  1. Okay, so we're totally going to need a poster autographed personally by Mister Big H.

    Yeah, I don't know where that name came from either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha... Mrs. Big H. That is funny. I personally think that we should add SUPER Mr. Big H Man!!!! Oh wow.. I'm really going to get it for that one. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you go Haini! That is awesome. Those pictures of food look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course he wants Buddha near the food; Buddha makes everything taste better. Yea so where can we get our own poster?

    ReplyDelete
  5. He may look tough, but he's got a soft heart. To bad nobody's going to believe it with that poster hanging up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know you've made it in life, when you have a poster made of you. Nobody has ever made a poster of me. LOL

    Thanks for updating us on Haini, it's cool to see what he's up to.

    I would much rather meet Haini behind the sushi bar than on the Rugby field.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah I 2nd what Will said. :) Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do the same thing too. I never get pics. of jon its all of luke! Great pic. of Haini!

    ReplyDelete