Tuesday, August 5

Happy Birthday Daddy'O

Every little girl looks up to her dad.
I'm thankful for mine. 
Happy BIG 58th Birthday Daddy'O.
My earliest memories of my dad are in the barn milking the cows.  My favorite memories of my dad are going on crazy-long summer vacations.
Oh yea!!! He also bought me my first car and it was AWESOME. (until I forgot to put on the emergency brake and it rolled down a hill and hit a tree at Haini's house.  We were just engaged and it was incredibly embarassing.  Lets just say that it didn't work for very much longer.)
I luf you Dad.

3 comments:

  1. Awww...Johnny AND the Beamer!! LOL. We've been checking out a palangi ward lately.It was Sofi's idea, so we're giving it a try. You know, Mele Taufa's and Fehi's mom and stepdad moved into our place, so at least Luseane left food for people she knows. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Pops! I found your white shirt at our place. I'll mail it out and we'll call it a B-day present!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the fun pictures. Where did you get some of those golden oldy pictures.

    Will I am not sure the white shirt is mine. I thought I got home with everything. (Most things were hooked on and did not get lost in the travel but if I left something thanks for sending it. But don't worry about it.

    ReplyDelete