Monday, August 11

No More Buffets (Yeah Right!!!)

So I woke up this morning to every muscle in my body being totally sore. Why, do you ask?  Well, SOMEBODY (thank you Jenni) decided to talk me into trying to run a 5K when I don't even run daily to begin with. AAAAHHHH. I am so sore and the sad thing is that I went to two buffets the day before which is another story for another day.  Needless to say, I am thankful to Jenni for the wake up call of shock my body is now feeling.  It was a lot of fun and totally needed.  Thanks girl!!



9 comments:

  1. Yes! Evidence that we actually did it. Ha ha! So you gonna run the next one? This time I'll try to keep up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! HEY.. I came across your blog from Vili & Jill's.. Looks like you are having a fun summer! You look GREAT! Cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would be sore if I tried to run five miles also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My, will you ever cease to amaze? You are too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I would have passed out just getting dressed for the race. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job! I've been wanting to do a 5k, not because I like running (because I hate it), but just to say that I did it. One day... When I become as courageous as you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh!!! when was this 5k!!! i've been waiting for the september one. call me if you do another one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so proud of you. Next time it'll be even easier. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats awesome! Way to go Kristi. I have been running a lot lately. Maybe we could do a 5k together sometime

    ReplyDelete