Wednesday, August 13

Jace's Baby Blessing

Laura and Mark decided to have Jace's baby blessing at home rather than in sacrament meeting. It was a lot of fun to be around with family and I have to say that I liked the idea.  He looks more and more like Mark everyday.  (and Laura looks more and more like me everyday)  hahahaha. We both had our hair dyed darker and we seem to be looking more like twins. (but I must add that Laura's nose is much smaller and cuter. :)
Elizabeth and James are going to be having their first baby in January.  Elizabeth has totally lost her memory.  It is rather funny.
She is a total daddy's girl. Thanks to Auntie Lavi for the cutest dress on the planet.
James was just chillin out.  Must be a surfer-boy.

I loved this dog.  Mark's mom also had the cutest flowers and decorations all over her house.
This sophisticated mommy was also looking beautiful as ever.  Dalynn, you're gorgeous.

5 comments:

  1. Kristi you are so talented at capturing moments on your camera! Such pretty pictures. I love the collages you did of everyone. and the feet pictures! I've always LOVED feet pictures.

    And wow you and Laura do look alike lately! I noticed Laura's hair was darker from her recent blog. I think it looks hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha - I keep thinking I am looking at you in those pictures and wonder what you are doing with my baby and husband. :) I always did copy everything you did, so why not hair color too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, nice shot of my ankles there! hahaha - It was nice to see you all. Great pictures, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had so much fun just hanging round with you. Thanks for taking our pictures. we love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I so loveluvheart Marley in that dress!!! It fits her to a T :) and yay for the shoutout I feel so special :) and I love your photos too u are amazing sauce!!!

    ReplyDelete