Saturday, August 2

Those Crazy-Cute Sugu Kids

Christy (my sister in law) called this morning and said that her picture appointment had fallen through.  Since all five of her kids were all dressed up (this is a once in a lifetime moment) she headed over to our apartment for a little experimental photo shoot.  We stuck a white sheet on the bed and began shooting.  Here's what we got. 
Little Miss Lia turned 2 today.

Sammy was sooooooo easy to shoot. She had about 10 different poses all ready for me.


Lili was a little more serious than the rest but a total cutie-pie.

Nata is all football since he is playing on his first tackle football team.



Simeon is following in his brother's footsteps.

These cute lil sisters could pass as Marley's sisters.







It was a blast trying to get one of all the kids with Christy. I don't think that I actually got even ONE of everyone looking at the camera. I think I got pulling hair, eyes closed, nose picking, yawning, and all kinds of funny faces. It's real, right?






Then we tried to do a cousin shot which was even funnier and impossible.

Okay... Shoots over and they are outta there.  (Christy promised candy.)
The sad thing is that after we shot ALL of the pictures, I realized that my camera was on ISO 400. AAAARRRRRRGGGG. (grainy) Oh well, it is a good learning experience for me and hopefully I will learn to check all that BEFORE. urgh...it makes me so mad.

7 comments:

  1. You always have the neatest pictures on your blog. You have a serious talent with that camera sister.
    Love,
    Luke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they look great! I like the white background too! Very colorful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking pictures never look so fun. You difinately have a talent. You should set up a summer bussiness. you could make so much money. I'll pay you to take James and I's family's pictures.

    I'm so sorry about the picture size thing. I totally feel your pain. Sharolee, James' mom asked me to be incharge of taking her wedding pictures because they didn't want to hire someone. I took some pretty good pictures and was really excited for the outcome when I realize i too had the wrong pixel size. They can only be enlarged to be 3 by 4 in pictures. I was so mad. oh well, you live and learn. Next time i'll check before i begin shooting. I cna't wait to see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want to be as good as you someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pics! Nata is so handsome and I love the pics of the cousins! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so good! Those are GREAT pictures!! How much do you charge? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great pictures! Where do I sign up to have our family photos done? :)

    ReplyDelete