Sunday, September 7

Lavi's Tag

This is a tag from Lavi and so...
The Rules: Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.  Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

#1- I always eat all my kid's fruit snacks. Hey... they are good!!!!  When Haini asked where they all went.. I just point to the kids. Hahaha.

#2- I love Littlest Pet Shop and I even have quite the collection.  I say that they are for Marley when she gets older but secretly I just LOVE the cute lil things.
#3- Sitani has only one football jersey and wants to wear it EVERYDAY. Sometimes I take it off him while he sleeps just to wash it and then put it back or if we are going somewhere I'll hide it from him and pretend that I can't find it. 
#4-  Our church starts at 1:00 and I'm still late. 
#5-  I have a huge binder full of designs, colors, ideas and different styles that I have ripped out of magazines for someday when I finally get to decorate my own home. 
P.S. I covet people who own their own home. 
#6-  I'm almost 29 years old and I still bite my fingernails. Uuuuggg!!!  

4 comments:

  1. So, what have you got planned for your 30th? Odd question after such a post, but it still came to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pic of a kitchen. I can't wait to decorate my own home someday, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. G'd job Kristy!!! How come everyone I tagged made their answers all cutesy with fliccs and such!!! hahaha I just changed my font color LOL I'm glad you eat all ur kids fruit snacks kz I would do the same!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny my sister tagged me on that SAME tag and I tagged you without knowing you'd already done it. Guess you're off the hook! :)

    ReplyDelete