Monday, September 29

Another Saturday, Another Game!!!

I will be really sad when Nata (my nephew) is finished with his lil football season. Mostly because it is wonderful to get up on a Saturday morning and take Marley and Sitani to run around and play with all their fun cousins. Then we go home and they crash asleep leaving me some beautifully, perfect Saturday naptime. Yeah!!!
Lili is the only girl that Sitani is allowed to tackle and that is because she is in training, too.  She always says that Nata is training her.  She also wears her jersey around everywhere.
Nata was the QB a couple of times and he threw some good passes.
This was his first touchdown. Yeah!!!
Entering the end zone!!!
The parent tunnel
Marley's game face
Jordan and Simeon's little game on the side.
Little Sitani watches everything that Nata does and his favorite thing is after the games when Nata will tackle him a couple of times.  He gets so excited!!!!

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE your photos!! they always look so beautiful. i was looking at your little girl all during rs conference. she is soo CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks aunty for always taking pictures of us and coming to all our special days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel really bad because each time I comment I say the same thing. but it's true! Your pictures are sooooo amazing. I'm going to have to find a way to fly you out here to Hawaii to take pictures our a baby girl when she is born. Your pictures are priceless and I want the very best pictures. I'll start saving and lets hope we can get you guys out here soon. I love you.

    ReplyDelete