Thursday, October 2

MaRLeY-gIRL

Some of Marley's vocabulary consists of doggy, football, tackle, BYU, dadda, mum, pretty and bubble gum (that is what Sitani gets when he uses the potty.) She becomes hystarically excited when football comes on T.V., when she sees a baby somewhere in the store or restaurant, or when she sees a doggy at the park. She has already mastered the puppy dog face and has a little soft voice as sweet as anything. She also loves to wear my bracelets and then tilts her head and tries to make a pretty face. She is hitting another stage and I LOVE IT!!!




6 comments:

  1. She is so dang cute! I bet that is so fun to have a little girl!! Super cute pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart. I can almost see her as you describe her faces. Aren't girls fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your photography kristi. question - would you ever consider taking pictures of other kids? how much would you charge?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi, you take the best pictures. Will you come to the Reba concert with me and take some cool pictures of Reba? I have the worst camera.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute!! Anytime you need a babysitter, seriously don't hesitate to call. It's nice to get a way every once and awhile. By the way, good job on the whole BYU being part of her vocabulary! I approve :)

    ReplyDelete