Wednesday, October 8

Funeral Notice

There was a dramatic death in our home this week. We lost our little fish named "da fish."  
I was alarmed when I looked in the bowl and saw a floating thing.  It was really traumatic because we've had our fish since we moved into our apartment almost 3 years ago.  (Yes, Thomas clan I actually was able to keep a pet alive for longer than 1 month:). It must be a sign that it is time to move.  Anyway we will be having a funeral service tonight.  I know that it will really be okay because Haini said that "all drains lead to heaven"  :).

7 comments:

  1. Haini is right. All drains do go to heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad! Do you remember the fish we had at the basement apt? And how many of them died! Three years is long time!! I am sure da fish lived a good long life! I send my deepest sympathies for you and your grieving family! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, you scared me for a min. LOL Poor widdle fishy. I know what you mean though, we've had our fish for 3 years too. It would be sad to see one of them go now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure da fish will be reunited with your family because family can be together forever la la la la la.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Between the tears, I just had to laugh. I know from personal experience how hard it is to lose your fish but I'm comforted by Haini's wisdom and insight. It's a good thing you married him. The Lord must have known that one day you'd lose a fish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pack your bags it time to move back to Hawaii. We have a cute angel fish we want to get rid off. hehehe I wish.

    Sorry about da fish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A moment of silence.....sorry to hear about da fish.

    ReplyDelete