Sunday, October 12

I wANna bE a FIreMAn!!!

Last week was Fire Safety Day and (since we live right next door to the Firestation) Christy (my sister in law) called up Heinrich and he took the kids over for a little fun. Of course I wasn't there, and missed out on all the fun because I was at work, but I got these pictures from Christy's camera. Sitani was hysterical when I got home and wanted to tell me all about it. Apparently they got to shoot the water out of the hose, sit inside the truck, and play with the ambulance. Thanks Christy for capturing the moment. Thank you Daddy for taking them. Heinrich is seriously the BEST daddy around.




3 comments:

  1. how fun! wish i knew about it-carlos loves trucks and stuff

    hey, check out my blog for the intive to our Halloween party... let me know if you can make it I would LOVE it if you could come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the best pictures. What a great day. I love it! And, I agree that Haini is the BEST Dad ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the best pictures. What a great day. I love it! And, I agree that Haini is the BEST Dad ever.

    ReplyDelete