Monday, October 27

Ahhh, Such Fun!!!

Thanks to wonderful Laura for taking our pictures and putting up with our craziness and wonderful Jeanne for letting her borrow the camera, we were able to get a family picture finally. We had a blast doing it, too.


I finally found out what Kolohe stands for. Marley had this shirt on at church and Kaimi told me that it means "little rascal: in Hawaiian.  This was a shirt that James and Elizabeth got for her and it says "Proud to be Tongan" on the front. 

This is my 2nd grade teacher face.
This is me trying to do a Marley face. OOOhhhhh!
Marley is all girl when it comes to jewelry. She goes all cutsie with necklaces and bracelets. 

I love Sitani's face here.

And then... the real modeling began. As soon as we started messing around with the camera, Heinrich started pulling out all his poses. Trust me there were a LOT more where this came from. HAhaha!


And of course, Sitani had to follow Heinrich's poses.  This is his Bob Marley Hand on the Head Pose.
Jah Rastafari Pose
Muscle Man Pose
and my favorite... Being Reverent Pose

Look at the reflection in those eyes. WOW
and then we end with Heinrich sniffing Marley's hair or something.

10 comments:

  1. CUTE CUTE pictures! Your family is freaking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KRISTI!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE NEW FAM PICS...PERFECT! FInally a picture of you! STILL ROCKIN IT i see, even after 2 kids and (as i read below) the weight gain from marley!) makes me feel less guilty even tho i'm much bigger to begin with, but my doc always makes me feel bad for the weight gain. anyway, GORGEOUS holla when you get a chance!


    Love
    Tala

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a happening Family! I see a new profession for Haini!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now stop it... you are all just too cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray for family pictures. I really like the picture of Heinrich looking into the camera. It's a new look for him and it looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good. Only don't let Sitani grow up much or you are going to have a teenager before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL!!! I love your family fotos :) They are precious!!! You are gorgeous and Marley follows suit.. Didn't know Haini was a model, but then again he follows in Sitanis footsteps :) haha Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love your pictures!! They are colorful and I can just see how much you all love each other! I especially like the last one of Haini with his arm around you and Marley. Kristi you look fabulous too! And your hair - I'm not used to seeing it straight. It looks really really good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are GREAT pictures! I love them! You have such a cute family! Your kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete