Monday, September 22

Love Bug!!!

I don't know what it is but I think that I caught this little love bug for my hubby lately. Could it be because he watched Sitani and Marley from 8:00 to 4:00, ran to work for a pick up (just trying to get some extra hours), finished there about 10:30 p.m., and then after that he stopped by Smith's and did the grocery shopping (I really dislike grocery shopping). What a man!!!

Or is it because he left me this fabulous note on our fridge that totally made my day.
Or is it because on the way home from work I heard this song for the first time and started reminiscing.  No Jo-Bro haters please.

Or is it because he got me these for my birthday
and even better he bought me TWO of these.
Or is it because he totally made me listen to this song that has been repeating on my ipod for the past week. (He is always putting music into my life and I steal all of his songs.)

Or is it because I got this little shot of him and Marley that just makes me think he is the greatest dad ever!!!
Or is it because he took us to the Matisiyahu concert on a Thursday night and made me feel like I was some college kid again.  P.S. It was Awesome!!!

Whatever it is, I always catch myself during the day just laughing as I remember crazy funny things he does. I've totally caught a bug thing.

11 comments:

  1. I love your husband, too. Just not like you do. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its what us brown folks do LOL...No seriously its true just ask my wife. Simi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....that's all so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always nice to hear a wife say good things about her husband. It makes me love mine a little more and remember little things I love about my husband. So....thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the Love Bug is going around and I love it. You two are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha I like his note on the fridge. LOL That cracked me up - but in a good teary-eyed-that-is-so-sweet kind of way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a CUTE post! He sounds like a *GREAT* husband!

    ReplyDelete