Monday, September 1

Day Off

Due to the rain, we are spending Labor Day partly inside and just relaxing. I actually kind of like it. I found some old pictures from when James and Elizabeth were in town. I really have a million things I could be doing to make this day more productive but NOPE!!!! Soon we are off to the big bad mall of Orem to once again look for shoes for Haini in which he never actually buys.  He just looks and then says that they are too expensive. It is hilarious how we make ten trips to the mall to only LOOK at the shoes. Yippee!!!  Maybe today will be our lucky day.
Little Jace (Pea in a Pod)
This goofy lil guy is so much fun!!!
Mark and Laura's backyard
This Goofy Little Boy is so much FuN!!!
Miniature Golf
Lawn Bowling Juggling

5 comments:

  1. Looks like the perfect Labor Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. I had no idea James could juggle. He & I should get together and do the juggling thing where we throw bowling pins back and forth at each other.

    On secong though, maybe we should start with bean bags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with "happy valley mom" pretty perfect :) and you've been TAGGED by me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so what is that wrap thing Laura was wearing? I want to get one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had so much fun with you guys. How about next time you all come to Hawaii and visit us. That would be so cool.

    ReplyDelete