Friday, January 2

The 1st ThoMOOOSE Family Reunion!!!

Since we decided to have our 1st ever Thomas Family Reunion at Yellowstone... Mark came up with the wonderful and might I add CHEESY idea that our theme should be the ThoMOOSE Reunion. hahaha. Although we never saw a real moose while we were there, we did encounter a couple of funny looking Mooses. (or do you say Meese) hahaha. :)


Since we ended up with a million pictures just between two cameras and about five different people taking pictures I will try my best to do a run down of all the events but I am warning you that there are A LOT and this is seriously only about a 10th of all of them. ENJOY!!!

First off, there was a lot of swimming.









This was Mika's regular "say cheese" smile.










There was a lot of eating and cookie-making.










There was a lot of playing.








The wii was fun for everyone even though they got beat at Bowling everytime. (Haini :)
There was a lot of nose-picking and waiting for Dalynn to come.





There was a lot of FUN in the snow.

















This was when Gracie nearly broke her leg because Haini tackled her into the snow. A man even stopped in his car to ask if she was okay. She had the bruises to prove it.






There was a lot of smiling cute faces (and some scary crazy faces).




the mama paparazzi







Do you know who pooped in the park?


























There was a lot of beautiful music (when we didn't sing).
Marley made sure she had front row seats so she could give a standing "O" for Jenni.
Mika got her own lil violin for Christmas.   Jenni gave her lessons.
There was a lot of crazy socks.


And finally... there was a lot of stockings, presents, and noise on Christmas.






Preston did a little bit of contemplating over his life. He loved to just sit and look out the window.









It was a BLAST and we totally missed Luke & Jenn and their cute kids and Elizabeth & James.  I have decided that our next reunion 2010 will be in Fiji so get ready... hahaha. maybe when I win the lottery and fly everyone out there. Oh yea... I don't gamble.  :)  Where ever we end up, it will be a PA-ARTY!!!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I've been waiting to see pictures of the reunion. Mika is so beautiful I just can't get over your beauty. I laughed so hard when I read about Haini tackling Grace. I'll call Grace to get the whole story. I love the picture of the stockings hanging by the fire place. And I can't wait to here where the next reunion will be. Did you guys decide to have it at Christmas time again or will we do at another time of the year?

    Thank again for all the pictures. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi thank you SO much for posting that. I am excited to download all these pics. You do such a great job of editing too, I think my favorites pictures are the snow ones because the colors are so brilliant. YOu are an AWESOME photographer. I loved the ones of Daniel and Will in the snow. LOL

    We had so much fun I miss it already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that seems like a really productive and fun reunion. Was it super cold?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the great pics Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristi, it's amazing what you do with a camera.

    P.S. There actually is a resort in Fiji. Maybe we'll have to find a big raft -- ya think?

    ReplyDelete