Sunday, January 25

Da BaBY ShoWER




This weekend I was able to meet up with a couple of old friends for Rachel's baby shower.  I have forgotten what it was like to hang out with these clowns. I haven't laughed so hard in a while and I seriously thought I would be having my baby, too.  These were my bestest buds in school and boy do we have some CA-RAZY memories.  You know that you are tight when you can go a while without seeing each other and then pick up right where you left off.  Of course, there were many of the crew missing but they are off being married and having babies, too.  Life is funny how you are so close and then you get married and your life changes but friendships never change.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Look at your cute belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Sugu! It's Lily. Our blog is canningudall.blogspot.com

    Your kids are soooooo cute!
    You are the best teacher in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi, your pregnant! Wow we need to catch up to you. Once you give la luz I have a work out program for you called P90X!!! I just posted my 30 day results....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi,
    Emma (Kings) Johns here. Just found your blog through the Gillilands and then your parents. Glad to see that you are doing great and having just as much fun as ever.
    Click on my profile to check out me blogs, and then you can link to my sister Sian too.

    ReplyDelete