Thursday, January 8

New Years Eve

We had fun on New Year's Eve. We did some shopping for Haini in Salt Lake (he never bought anything as usual) and then we went to this lil Venezuelan Restaurant that was ooohhh ooohhh good. We just kept ordering more and more food. Then we walked around Temple Square to see the light. Sitani was in heaven and Haini was playing "Photographer." He took these pics. I told him that he should become a professional and fly around taking pictures of the temples. Wouldn't that be the Life?
Happy New Year everyone!!!






7 comments:

  1. Awesome pics!! I need to bring Stacy over so you can bond, reminisce, and catch up.....Hey you think your husband can teach me how to cut my boys hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had no idea that you were at Temple Square New Years Eve as well. We should of hooked up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah we were there on Temple Square the same night looking at the lights. How funny! We were there like around 8pm - 10pm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Haini did an excellent job with the photos! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pics... I helped put up the lights on Temple Square this year... it was fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haini has some skills! Those are great pictures.
    So, again, it feels like I haven't even seen you guys at church forever. And it will be even longer now because I will be at home for a while with some extra human I'm bringing home from the hospital. Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the pictures Haini. You've got sill.

    Kristi I've been meaning to ask you if you know how far along in the pregnancy you are. I'll be sending some clothes back and I figured I'd just send the maternity ones to you. If you want. It won't be for another month or so but hopefully that's okay.

    ReplyDelete