Wednesday, April 29

Kenadie

I love it when friends have cute little babies and I love it even more when they let me take pictures of them.  Amy works with me at Cherry Creek. She teaches 1st grade and was smart enough to plan her baby's birth BEFORE school ended and not in the middle of summer like me.  
Kenadie Braithwaite was born April 14th and she is the cutest little "Easter Baby" I've ever seen.  I always get nervous trying to take pictures of a newborn but it was fun. I think that every kind of fluid came out of her little body in all different directions and yet she still managed to deal with all of us trying to lay her  body in all sorts of funny positions.  (I honestly don't know how Anne Geddes does it.)  She was just sooooo precious and sooooo little. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is big sister Andee!!!  She doesn't know it yet, but she is in a prearranged marriage with Sitani. She is the cutest little blondie I have ever seen.  
Photobucket

Photobucket
Special thanks to my trusty sidekick/assistant/sister Gracie for all the fun ideas and help.

10 comments:

  1. Those turned out SOOOO cute! I love them, she's the most precious thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute! It helps too that she is the cutest baby girl around. Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that totally made my day. those are the cutest pictures and what a great baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cute little baby bums. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those turned out great Kristi. You never cease to impress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pictures are adorable! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOOO cute. How did you get the pictures.Will she still be teaching?
    lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. We loved them! I couldn't stop looking at them. I never doubted your talent for one second. I knew you would come up with something great. And you did! Thank you so much for doing it!!!!

    ReplyDelete