Sunday, April 5

A lil CONTEST!!!

Okay, so in light of conference weekend and the whole spiritual high thing, I wanted to try a little contest.  I recently won a surprise homemade something on Ula's Blog.  It was this post she did in which the first three commenters would win something homemade from her.  I was a winner!!! It was the first thing I've ever won in my life. Yea!!!  The only requirement was that you would do the post yourself, thus spreading happy-giving cheer.  I decided to change my rules though. Since I am horrible cook (Haini can testify to that one) and everything I try to sew or craft I try ends up being a waste of money and not really useable,  I decided to do a FREE photoshoot (not that I have ever charged anyone before, hahaha) to whoever can tell me what is wrong with this picture first.  Hmmmm. Look hard!!!  
Photobucket
I figure that this way, I will be carrying on the post, but I can actually get some practice.  I've been itching to get outside and shoot.  I am totally not a professional but I'll give you a CD with all the pics and hopefully there will be at least one you'll like.  Hahaha.  Good luck!!!

12 comments:

  1. Man...this is "tuff". Something is happening with Marley's hair. I think the right side of her hair isn't her real hair. It's a different volume and even length.

    If that's not it...the diaper must be on backwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... So close but yet so very far. I love it. This is gonna be fun.

    Hey, congrats on the job again. What a super-over achiever you always have been. You make me so proud when I remember that little boy who used to throw dirt balls at the passing cars, off the hill with your little nerdy friends. (Bryce) Hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She doesn't have a belly button. LOL But if I won - you can give it to the next person since we live so far away. :) hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats true she doesnt have a belly button.. good observation. but since that is taken, i am going to have to say that she doesn't have any clothes on. hehe. i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... You are so good. I thought that it was going to be harder than that. hahaha. She doesn't have a belly button. So since Jenni lives so far away (sorry), Savani and David can be my supermodels... if you guys want. Just let me know the perfect time for you guys. Way to go!!! And yes... I know... Marley is seriously always naked at our house. Where is her mother? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. dang it i missed the contest... i'll be sure to look for the next one :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, i noticed the missing belly button right away... that's weird... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWW DANG IT, I MISSED IT?!?! Hey, you said it was "first 3 commenters".So just in case Savani doesn't want a shoot...I'll say..There is NOTHING wrong w/ Marley she is Perfect in every way and is SUUUUUUUUPPPPPER adorable!!tee!hee!what about a 3rd place consolation prize w/ a shoot w/ just my daughter?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um dang it did I miss it?..lol..cute pic marley

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah!! im excited..let me get a tan before we start taking pictures!! but we'll get in touch soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know, she has one too many purses. No more playing with the big girl cousins. Or does mommy do that. Or Daddy. Marley, you're cute without a button. Thanks for the birthday call. Sorry we were on the beach. Marley tell mommy come put some sunscreen on that belly. Love aunty and cuzins xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete