Saturday, April 25

The Smartest People

I just can't believe they are done already (for now at least).  Mark and Laura just graduated yesterday and are ready to enter the world of smart people.  Hahaha.  It seems like yesterday Mark was just a lil freshman and well Laura has always acted older than me anyway.  (I do remember throwing all of her kindergarten papers that she WOULD NOT throw away into the trash.  I couldn't handle her messy lil red desks in the room we shared.  She was in 3rd grade and had kept every paper since kindergarten.  I hope you've forgiven me since then.)  Thank you guys for being examples of smart people.  :) 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Jace also just graduated from Baby University.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Look at THAT hood...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Good luck on the road ahead. 
Photobucket
We love you guys.  Don't forget about us here in O-town.  We'll still be here!!!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures!!! What great pictures! Kristi you are so talented. Those two are such an attractive couple. And baby Jace could not be any cuter!! What a doll!!
    Laura and Mark, we are so proud of you all! What an accomplishment!! So, does this mean you all are moving to Ga now?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi you really do take such great pictures!

    Congrats Mark and Laura! You both look so old and wise.:) Okay not old, just wise. Jace really is so cute - those blue eyes are penetrating! And Laura I love your new cut/color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved catching up with you guys and pics! Your kids are getting so big!

    P.S. Your sister is a genius. I can't figure out my hood...it doesn't flip like it should. I'm going to look like an idiot next week. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are fantastic pictures Kristi! Looking at these makes me wish I knew you took such great photos last yr in April when Saia and I walked together. Oh well. Saia has more school, so we'll make sure to book you in a few years, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the two Smarties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures Kristi!
    Congratulations Laura!

    ReplyDelete