Monday, June 1

Sunday Afternoons

It was fun to hang out at the Provo Temple with Grandma and Gracie on a relaxing Sunday afternoon.  Mom made leaf crowns for Marley and Sitani and she took each one on a special walk to pick a flower (even though I told them that we shouldn't pick the flowers at the temple).  I guess it is okay as long as Grandma picked them, right? They played airplanes and even got to ride the new BYU bike in the parking lot.  Come back soon, please!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My personal favorite shot of the day...Gracie, Gracie, Gracie
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. so cute!!! you know i <3 how you take your photos!!! I mean it doens't hurt that ur kids are mini models already but you keep 'em real natural looking but the colors just pop real nice! ur the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always are able to capture my best side, thanks Kristi!

    ReplyDelete