Tuesday, June 30

Lil Carlitos

It was fun to try and keep up with this little guy. His mom, Jenny and I are both due about the same time. They will be having a little girl and I'm sure she will be just as cute as this handsome little guy. Carlos is about 8 months younger than Sitani and so we have seen them grow up together. He is so full of energy and a total "boy" to the fullest. We can't wait for his lil sister to get here!!!! Hurry Up.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thank you Laura for letting me borrow your camera, AGAIN!!!

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much Kristi! I LOVE THEM! In fact, I'm staying up tonight so that I can post the pics up too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristi!! How is your summer going? I'm sure you are LOVING it!! I keep dreaming about being back at school, getting ready for a new year and teaching:( I miss it already! and I miss you....hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete