Wednesday, July 8

The Lullaby Album

So my sister-in-law Jennifer Thomas is amazing. Her mother and her are getting ready to put out a new album of lullabies. Here is her latest promo. I've been so excited for this one to come out. We absolutely love her last album. I am just amazed at her musical talents. If only I would have stuck with my piano lessons at age 8. Hahahaha :) She is absolutely amazing.



Oooooh, I can't wait for our lil baby to come. Only a couple more days/weeks/maybe months at this rate. I've been at a 4 for a week and 1/2 but no progress (lil stinker).

Here is another one of her songs "Fly Away" that was used for the NBC Universal Sports Promo. Check it out here. http://jenniferthomasmusic.wordpress.com/2009/07/03/universal-sports-promo-youtube-video-of-the-promo/

1 comment:

  1. Jenni's amazing!!!! What I would do for that kind of talent!
    Love her and love her music!!!

    ReplyDelete