Monday, July 13

Auntie Grace to the Rescue

I recently got a text from my lil sister. She asked me if I thought our baby would come this week. I responded that I have absolutely no idea. Then she texted me back that she was moving around shifts so she would be available to help watch Sitani and Marley if the baby happened to come this week. Then she ended by saying, "Auntie Grace to the rescue." She is so amazing to me. I am so lucky to be close to family and for all their help.
I was going through my pics and found these that I had totally forgotten. She will kill me that I post them but we were just playing around one day while waiting for a photo shoot. I remember when she was so little and I would dress up her and Elizabeth (another lil sister) and ask them to model for me. They would always work with me and put up with my wanna-be-photographer ways. Now she is a grown woman and still putting up with my wanna-be-photographer ways. Hahaha. Thanks Grace for always PLAYING with my kids and loving them so much. They adore you, too.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
P.S. We are officially one day past the due date.... so now the two week countdown begins. Maybe the baby will come this week and then again maybe not... AAAAHHHH!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Cute little tribute to your sister! Good luck with the baby! I can't wait to hear the exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi, you are sooo good with your photography. I love looking at all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auntie Grace to the rescue is right! She spent 5 hours with Jace on Saturday so that we could go to the temple and enjoy our time there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck w/everything!
    Hopefully sooner than later, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok this is officially my favorite post EVER!! Haha!! Seriously I love your kids so much and I'd do anything for them. Thanks for always letting my play with them. Thanks for being such a great example to. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace, your the best. Awesome pics, Kristi. When I get skinny can we do my photo shoot? ;0)

    ReplyDelete