Thursday, July 23

A Pink $2.50 Dress

Photobucket
I got into a sewing mood a couple weeks ago and ended up attempting to make some dresses for Marley. It was so fun picking out the material with her. I would say, "Do you like this one?" and then she would smile and say, "Oh so cute, so cute!" and take the fabric into her arms. We had fun and now she has 5 dresses that are all the same pattern. I went a little overboard I know. Here is one of her home-made $2.50 dresses.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. So talented!

    Kristy, congratulations on the new little baby! Soooo cute. Seeing the pictures ALMOST makes me want to have another baby right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is as beautiful as her mommy! I wonder if she'll be able to tell you years later what she wore and what color her ribbon and shoes were. Somethings are just plain important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute dress!

    And congrats on the new baby! Elijah is beautiful, just like your other two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! look at you, being all domestic!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha. great job! I love sewing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so cute!!! great job!

    ReplyDelete