Friday, July 17

He's Here!!!

Meet Elijah... our newest edition. He finally came on Tuesday the 14th at 4:20 a.m. We went into the hospital at 1:30 and found out that I was already at an 8. A couple hours later, he was born. He wasn't able to come out for some reason and his heart rate dropped for a long time. Luckily, the doctor used forceps and got him out just in time. It was pretty scary. A bunch of nurses and doctors rushed in and he had had the cord wrapped around his neck. The doctor said that only a couple minutes later and he would have had brain damage. We are just so lucky and blessed and thankful that he is one healthy lil guy and weighed 8 lbs and 5 ounces. He was 20 inches long. We are sooooo excited for a new baby in the house (Just ask Marley).
Photobucket
the proud parents
Photobucket
The nurses said that they had never seen a newborn yawn so much.
Photobucket
Haini got to go with him to get cleaned up.
Photobucket
Marley immediately claimed him as "her baby" and quickly forgot about her dolly.
Photobucket
He pretty much slept the whole first day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We were able to leave the next day. Yipee!!!
He looked just like Sitani did when he first took him home.
Photobucket
He's been just snoozing all around the house. He is one lazy guy. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
He has also been hanging out with the boys a lot.
Photobucket
This was taken at 2:30 a.m. when he was wide-eyed awake. Hey what else am I suppose to do but take pictures of my cute little "pea in a pod"?
Photobucket

Photobucket
We are in just so in love with this lil guy and promise millions of more pictures to come. We are so thankful for Mark, Laura and Gracie for totally taking Marley and Sitani while we were in the hospital. They were in heaven playing with Jace.

20 comments:

  1. oh, yay!!! So cute!! Congratulations Kristi and family!!! I'm so sad I don't get to see him. He looks so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Congratulations! I'm so glad your little guy made it here all safe and sound. He is absolutely adorable--as if there was any doubt he would be! I'm so happy for you and hope to meet the little guy before too long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are blessed. I like the way you and Haini just go ahead with faith and have lots of kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, he is SOOOO adorable! I'm so glad everything turned out well with his delivery. Hope you are doing well too. All the best to your family.

    Shelene

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO CUTE!!!! I can't wait to see him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited to finally get to see photos!! he is darling...soooo cute. I'm so glad that he was so "luckY" and everything turned out okay.

    I'm doubly glad that you have such great photography skills- you have no idea how I'm excited to see the pictures you will take! hehehe. Wish we could see the little guy. Hopefully we'll get to meet him a lot sooner than we got to meet Marley.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited to finally get to see photos!! he is darling...soooo cute. I'm so glad that he was so "luckY" and everything turned out okay.

    I'm doubly glad that you have such great photography skills- you have no idea how I'm excited to see the pictures you will take! hehehe. Wish we could see the little guy. Hopefully we'll get to meet him a lot sooner than we got to meet Marley.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! What a darling baby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah!!! He is so beautiful! Thanks for all the pictures. Congrats to your wonderful little family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is so cute, I love his little face, there is something about it that i just love. I can't tell if it's his beautiful eyes, or his Tongan noise or if it's his little month with a constant wiggling tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATULATIONS! He is absolutly adorably handsome! Ehtan can't stop looking at his pictures & talking about it! H eis so excited for you! I am so glad everything is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You guys have such cute kids. And, please, let me look as good as you just after giving birth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats! he's so cute! so glad they got him out in time. yeah so... isabel would have probably come out at 4:20 also-but my doc was not in the room! i was like "just catch her! i can't hold her in anymore!" ha ha! yay for July 14th!

    ReplyDelete
  14. yeah im so happy for you!!!! congratulations, he is already so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad he made it safe and sound. He totally fits in and looks just like your other two. Now you can say it out loud that mine and yours can get married :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! He is beautiful. I'm so excited to meet him. Good work you two!

    I was asking James the other day how many players are on a Rugby team? I guess quite a few...but you could still have a small Rugby team, with captain Haini at the helm, right?

    ReplyDelete
  17. He is so cute!!! I love his little baby-hawk. Welcome to the family Elijah. We can use all the lucky you bring us.

    It's hard to call Preston being born on a Friday the 13th.

    ReplyDelete
  18. congratulations. :) super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratluations! He is adorable. I am so glad that he was okay. It's scary when they say things like that to you. That happened with my twin sister. My mom said she prayed and prayed that Eileen would start breathing and she did. Jessica is all smiles!

    ReplyDelete