Monday, July 13

One Last FHE

Tonight was our last FHE as the Sugu FamBam 4. Sitani has become obsessed with a lil yellow frisbee and kept asking Haini to go to the park to play with it. It was so funny to watch Haini play frisbee. Sitani was in heaven chasing after the frisbee and Marley ran around with her waddle run trying to race everyone. Hopefully, by next Monday we will be the Sugu FamBam 5. Can't wait!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love this little girls smile!!
Photobucket
Sitani has been asking to "be stronger and have bigger feet" in his prayers lately. I don't know where he gets it from. I absolutely LOVE this stage. His personality is coming out in so many ways. He is still my little sweetheart.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. you guys are one amazing family. I can't wait to see your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new baby! I don't have your number so I can't text you. Marn told me the details, I can't wait until you have pictures on here for us to see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! I am excited to see your new cut little baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awaaaha...warm fuzzies. This family just has the eternal feeling about them - celestial already. It's real and tangible. You truly like being together. That's remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little girl's smile too! She is SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That makes sense now. Sitani kept grabbing the Frisbee and saying "daddy play Frisbee" when we were watching them the other day.

    ReplyDelete