Wednesday, August 26

It's BYU Time Again!!!

We are so excited for another season of BYU football. These two monkeys got to go to the BYU sports night with Gracie. Lets just say they were in HEAVEN. I have been told by Sitani (everyday) how he wants to get bigger and play BYU football. I have also caught Marley doing the huddle-hand thing with her dolly and saying "Go Cougars". I even overheard a conversation between them about how Sitani wasn't Utah but was the BYU team. I think there is a little blue fever going on in this tiny apartment of ours. Thanks Gracie for another BYU memory. We love you.
Photobucket
We love to go to the D.I. and find BYU shirts.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
They came back with a lot of autographs all over this poster.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sitani has told me that I am a cheergirl. I'm assuming that it means cheerleader. I can't wait to cheer for him someday at whatever he decides to do (even if it is the Chess Club).

5 comments:

  1. that's awesome! my boys would be so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute. I can totally see Sitani playing for BYU someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that just made me SO homesick for BYU football!
    how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey would you still cheer for Sitani when he realizes the true school is UTAH!!! Just wondering LOL. I have my oldest playing soccer to get him use to running. He loves it! In his first game he scored a goal! I would start him out young. Your also invited to the central city mini me race. It will be held at East high school. My boys will be running in the 50m 100m and 200m. The cost is 8 bucks...This will be held in September sometime. Let me know if your interested. Ages 2-10

    ReplyDelete