Wednesday, August 5

Randomness

I've heard some random things come out of Sitani's mouth lately.

Sitani: Mom, blueberries are for boys.
Me: Why?
Sitani: Because blue is for boys.

While walking through the grocery store.
Sitani: Mom, I wanna be stronger and smarter.

While laying by Eli
Sitani: Mom, whats he say?
Me: I don't know what do you think he is saying?
Sitani: He saying, "I WANNA PLAY RUGBY!"

and my favorite...

While driving in the car I overheard Sitani and Marley arguing about who is Bob Marley and when Sitani finally got fed up I heard him say "Marley, no birthday for you."
Of course, Marley believed him and started crying.
Apparently Sitani is the king of birthdays and can take them away from whoever he wants.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. hahahaha. i can totally imagine that last one. :) super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could your kids get any cuter!!! They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He may be shocked to hear that Mika's favorite color right now is Blue... gasp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why must you make us all jealous with how FREAKIN' cute your kids are? Seriously! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I have your kids? Really!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristi....you're kids are SO cute!!! I hear you're taking the first 6 weeks off.....good for you! Enjoy your time with your kiddos! Good luck with getting ready for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha I <3 them to def glad I can be their honorary Aunty!!! and if you couldn't tell I'm blog catching up hahaha

    ReplyDelete