Sunday, August 2

My "To Do" List

So I started my day very motivated to create a "to do" list and actually DO "all" of it (because that never happens). I got about half way down the list and was feeling quite proud. I even added extra things on there just so I could cross it off (come on I know you all do that, too). I got to about 1:00 in the afternoon and somehow ended up with the camera (Laura's camera, that is) in my hands. I found a cool lense in her bag and quickly started shooting Eli while he was wide awake. Well a couple hours later and a MILLION pictures later (all while Haini was just laughing at me and my craziness) I realized that it was almost 6 o'clock and I was really far behind on my "to do" list. Oh well, we can save it for another day.
Laura, I LOVE this lense of yours. I also LOVE this little guy.
Photobucket
Christy gave us these little hats. I knew they would be useful for something.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nice my little bedroom/studio, right?

9 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures. Especially the one of Sitani and Eli where Sitani has his chin on Eli's face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRECIOUS! That's really all I can say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented Kristi, I love the portraits of your newest babe. I love that lens too, I'm looking for another one, what kind is it pray tell is it Nikon compatible?
    HUGS! Pume

    ReplyDelete
  4. STOP before I want to have another newborn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun! great pics! i saw them earlier on facebook. gonna have to bring over isabel for more pics... :)
    we should take some of them together

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know all about the list thing but I like your change of plans. "Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow cuz babies grow up; we've learned to our sorrow. So, quiet down cobwebs and dust, go to sleep. I (taking pictures of my baby) cuz babies don't keep."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kristi! I found your blog through Janet, who had Tessha's blog address and said you had one too. Your kids are so beautiful (even the boys, hee hee). Your pictures are so great too! What talent! We have a blog too, it's www.wesandrebecca.blogspot.com. It would be fun to get back in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics! And what lens is that anyway? I'm so bummed Laura isn't coming out this way so I can confiscate her camera every once in a while. Just kidding Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such a beautiful family! Congrats...

    ReplyDelete