Thursday, December 29

london bridges

I always love it when I get to do a session with this awesome family.  This was my third time.  I blogged about them here and here and here.  I have been secretly arranging the marriage of my Marley-girl to their oldest.  I want some curly-haired grandkids someday.  :)  
During the session, they were playing and started doing London Bridges.  I totally forgot about this game but these two LOVED it.  I haven't seen this game since I was 5.  It was fun to watch kids, just being kids.  I love this family.  They are so much fun and always crack me up with their jokes.  Thanks Hafoka family!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pin It

1 comment: