Thursday, December 9

It was all about him...

I love this family. They always make me feel like a rock star. They were THE first family that ever let me practice on them over two years ago. I posted about it here. I was crackin up when I went back to that post because I literally dragged them through a 3 hour session (note: waaaay too long) and all during a BYU game. It must've been torture for dad, a former BYU player. Luckily he wasn't angry and totally won The Father of the Year Award. And then once again, they even let me into their home to get some shots of their newborn cutie. I posted about it here.
These guy are some serious hotties. All of their children (and future children) are just gorgeous. They have their hands full with these two future BYU football players. Watch out Utah!!!
After the shoot, they got on the plane and headed to Hawaii. I told them next time, I'll just go with them and take their pictures there. Imagine that... :)
Thanks again. You guys rock!!!
XOXO

It was ALL about this guy. He was such a HAM. :)Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I secretly wish I had a picture like this with my man. HAHAHA.
(too bad he doesn't cooperate with the camera.)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



5 comments:

  1. Adorable! You're a pro at capturing the cutest dang pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous family!! great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will just have to tell Haini to man up and get his picture taken. Till him I want to see him in his uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously kristi! such gorgeous pictures! I'm gonna have to schedule you next time we're up there! or...you should take a vacation?! haha. loves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, kristi, you are seriously thing best at capturing great shots! we love the pix. you did such a great job, especially at hiding how grumpy our kids were. :) thanks a million!

    ReplyDelete