Thursday, December 23

gorgeous couple + happy baby + lame jokes = FUN

Aside from being one of the most gorgeous super-model couples ever, these guys were seriously the funniest couple to watch. I think about 1/2 of the shots I took didn't turn out because I was laughing sooooo hard. It was fun and I can't even say enough about their lil cutie guy. Even just looking at him, he would smile and giggle. AAHHHHH He was uber-duper ADORABLE. I want him all for myself. Thank you guys for a fun time and for being good sports and even laughing at my AWESOME jokes. It was a BLAST!!! You have a beautiful family.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these are some of the very best pictures you've taken. Not only are they totally photogenic, the shots are amazing!!
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!!!cute!!cute!!!!
    Beautiful pix, beautiful fam!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing pictures! They definitely are a beautiful family and a very talented photographer behind the lens. Love them girl!

    ReplyDelete