Wednesday, December 1

Cheers to a Good December

November was da bomb ( literally a BIG bomb). I am now up and running after replacing the hard drive, losing ALL our music, photos, and home movies and being backed up at least 6 photo sessions. Needless to say, I'm excited for December and all the Christmas Festive.
In celebration of a new month and just the mere fact that lovely November is behind us, I wanted to post this beautiful family.
When we set up the session, I told them to just wear comfortable clothes that made them happy, mom texted me that I shouldn't say things like that because dad would show up in his rugby uniform (short shorts and all). I thought she was kidding until I got to the shoot and found out that he really did have his uniform all ready in his bag. Luckily, we got through the shoot without a wardrobe change and he was able to race off to his UVU Alumni rugby game.
These guys were so fun to be with and I felt right at home during our session. Their kids are close in age with our kids and we always get together for summer birthdays and parties. Haini went to high school with dad and he even brought us back yummy chocolate from his last trip to New Zealand. Now mom is pregnant with their fourth (I feel like I should be pregnant, too) and I can't get over how beautiful she looks in all the shots. I had such a hard time choosing my favorites.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

So apparently this little cutie is in LOVE with her doggie but her doggie is NOT in LOVE with her. I thought it was hilarious how she just wanted to hold him and carry him all while he was trying to get away.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love how mom is floating in the air.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Adorable photo shoot! You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you glad November does not go on any longer?

    Mom is glad for as many as can to come home for Christas. She is excited! She did say that who ever comes first get to choose there room. (Preferably the one downstairs with the King Sized bed, the TV, and the bathroom.

    We will be crouded but will not the cousins make memories. We even bought a larger bed in my room. (That I can sleep corner to corner on and Mother can get some rest if she chooses.) I thing she is going to try to share her room with some visitares. Mark,Laura and Family, Hiani, Krsiti, and Family. Wiil, Jenni, and Family. Daniel, Dalynn, and Family will be staying out East and will not be coming to Park West.

    As usual your pictures are very good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so good!!! Glad theres no rugby shorts in there!

    ReplyDelete