Monday, December 13

someone's getting some BONUS points

These guys got stuck right in the middle of my hard drive crashing and them needing to get their wedding announcements sent out asap. It was a nightmare. I prayed to get their pics off of my comp and it was unsuccessful and then I took my memory card in to see if I could get their pics recovered from it and that was unsuccessful. Finally, I found an awesome UVU computer tech (thanks to Jeanne -the best Utah Grandma ever) and he was able to restore most of their pictures back.
They are getting married this December and I'm so excited for them.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
He thought looooong and hard about what to write on this. I was cracking up when I saw this.
He might be getting some heat from the guys about this one.
I think that is true love and devotion right there. Words say it all.
He gets 25+ points. Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
These guys are such a beautiful couple.
They were hilarious, too.
I have to admit, when I first met him, I was a bit intimidated.
But after watching them together,
I realized that he like a big teddy bear and totally shy.
She is just totally beautiful and seemed to just make him the happiest guy in the world.
It was cute.
I LOVE watching couples together and seeing how they mesh together.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you found someone who could recover your pictures. They look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you got your pictures back!

    ReplyDelete