Friday, December 17

$1.00 hats

We found these fun hats at the Target $1 section. So we did a quick shoot on Sunday. It feels like I haven't posted pictures of my kids in a long time. They are CA-RAZY !!! They are little posers and like to act silly. I didn't even try to get a serious one. I like it this way... that's how they really are. CRAZY MONKEYS. I'm in LOVE with the just-be-yourself-in-the-moment pictures. This is something I'm trying to lean towards more and be better at doing. I want to freeze a moment and the people in it just as they are and being WHO they are. I still find myself trying to pose people and set up this perfect shot, but I'm drawn to THIS.
I turned music on in the truck and blasted it...then I said "DANCE".
It's something else, I've wanted to try with a family.
It would be hilarious to catch people in their dance moves.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love your kids. Sitani reminds me of Seth in some ways. He's just so goofy. And Marley reminds me of Grace, full of spunk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In addition to the hats I LOVE the white shirts and ties on the boys and dress on Marley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great pictures. They are just like your kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you got these printed, they are such great pictures of your kids so fun and not a "normal" Christmas card very Martha Kristi love it! just sooooo FAB-U-LOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete