Saturday, March 15

Blessings

Okay... I really liked Laura's "Good Things in Life" blog. I love that country song called "The Good Stuff". I am really really good at thinking about all the things I need and would love to have. I am really good at dreaming up stuff. In fact, I am still waiting for HGTV to come and knock on my door telling me that I won their DREAM HOME.
But in all seriousness (is that a word?) I have so much to 
be thankful for. I am thankful for...
Parents who are totally crazy and have worked hard to raise us 10 kids.
My even more crazier brothers and sisters (and their spouses and kids)
Sitani who is totally cute and keeps me laughing all day.
Marley who even keeps smilin even when she feels sick.
Those fun summer family vacations.
Those endless childhood memories on the farm.
The opportunity to serve missions and those experiences that we will never forget.


Being a loser all my life... (hey it kept me out of trouble and gave me good friends.)
My lil red beemer of LOVE.  (too bad it rolled down a hill and hit a tree and DIED.)  I still miss those dayz of cruisin the island with Irene and Mary Anne in our lil ride.  (Hey... you guys want to go to Waimea today so Mary Anne can lay out under a rock while Irene and I get some real sun?  AAAHHH, those were the DAYZ.)
I am thankful for an education. (That one is for you.. Brittany.)

Those moments where everything in the world stops and your life changes 
feelingonly to leave you wondering how you have lived this long without it.

I am thankful for people that pick me up on my bad dayz.
I am thankful for those days when I am able to 
sit down and just think about important things.
I am thankful for being able to go to work everyday and be with kids.  
(Even if they spell Kobe Bryant's name wrong.)
I guess I am thankful for the diaper lineup. 
(hey it could be worse like the ole dayz.)
I am thankful that even though he isn't potty trained he has 
shown interest in underwear.  (except he wants to wear them all at 
the same time and backwards so he can see "Carz".)
I am thankful for global warming because I 
don't really like cold weather anyway. hahahaha
I am thankful that we haven't all been abducted by aliens yet.
I am thankful for CHOCOLATE and people who will enjoy it with me.
I am thankful for people who put up with my CA-RAzInesS.
I am thankful for the temple and for the knowledge that 
I can live with my family and all those I love after this life.
I am thankful for a loving Father in Heaven and for an older brother 
Jesus Christ who have given me so many things to be thankful 
for and suffered so much to make my life have a real meaning and purpose.

8 comments:

  1. That was AWESOME!! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay,
    I'm glad to see that you have so many blessings that you no longer need the house from HGTV. Cause I filled out the entry every single day this year!!!! and this year they are going to be calling me!!Ü but if they call I'll let you get the second prize winnings.
    In all seriousness, I really enjoyed reading your blog. Ellen and I would love to see you guys so you know where to come if you want a good time in SOCOOLCAL.

    Love Ya, Kevin & Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for a beautiful daughter who brushed my hair and rubbed my feet and sat on my bed when I needed someone there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful that my wife isn't as crazy as I thought. She entered the HGTV everyday as well. Glad to see it's in the family.

    So I'm thankful for blessings yet to come, like winning the HGTV House, and blessings now & past like my crazy family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your blogs this week. I have loved reading all of them. You have inspired me to keep on blogging.

    If anyone if the family wins the HGTV home we call to be the first visitors. I wasn't able to enter my name like i wanted to, I just ran out of time. But last year i entered it almost everyday and next year I'll do it again.

    Your Kids are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh man, I wish I would of entered the HGTV home give away. But, I'm grateful we are currently living in a home. Field mice and all.

    Great post! I might have to copy you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay that was such a great post!!! I absolutely loved it!!! And most importantly i made it on the thankful list!! oh yeah!!!! I am so thankful for you kristi!!! You made student teaching a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kristy!
    Your blog is so cute. I love the header picture. I still have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to blogging but yours looks really good. And vili is loving your music on here. check ours out thekaufusifamily.blogspot.com and maybe later you can help me learn how to make it look as nice as yours! Marley is so cute! Talk to you later

    ReplyDelete